Every small amount of progress keeps adding up. This update shows that I added about half of the AMUR photo etch pieces so far. The front section of the cannon PE plate snapped off (and didn’t fit quite right) but otherwise I’m OK with it. I also cut out a section of the canopy hinge and added the rear pilot instrument panel hood. Also dropped in the airbrake.
Wheel bay progress. These things are a big pain, especially the main wheel bays. The nose gear bay was a breeze however…
Primed the pit, detailed the flaperons, and started adding the spacer to the radome.
Lastly, finished detailing the Alamos and primed them. I used some tubing in the nozzles for a little extra detail. The black primer is great because none of the detail is lost.