Commission: 1/2256 MC-30 Frigate pt3

A bit more of an update on this guy as well. Once it was closed up the drilled out nozzles were added and some putty was put in place. Turns out there was a lot of light bleed so I decided some white glue would close some of the holes and dampen the bleed a bit. I also put a few drops over the LEDs themselves to diffuse the light a bit more. Also, before priming, I decided to add a bunch more details all around the hull, things like antennas, piping, blisters, etc. A good dose of black primer did a pretty good job of managing the light leak but I still had to spot paint. Shaping up!!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.