Bench Update: Firespray markings

More updates on this kit.  I’ve decided to use leftover decals from an old FM Jedi Starfighter kit… The markings on this one are similar to the Titanium Series repaint that featured red and gold on a silver base.  They kinda stuck with me so I decided to try them.  Touch ups and more detailing/weathering still needs to be done AND the main turrets.  Those will be the last few steps before the whole thing gets it’s clear coat.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s